Building a New Home in Cary, Raleigh, Durham & Surrounding Areas
When you choose Poythress Construction Company, Inc. to build a new home in the Triangle, you can feel confident that you’ll be working with one of the best custom home builders in Cary, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill and surrounding areas.
Kevin Poythress, owner and builder at Poythress Construction Company, is available by cell phone or email from the beginning of the home building process (choosing a lot and a plan) to the completion of the home. We want to be fully involved in every aspect of the construction process to ensure your complete satisfaction before, during and after move-in.
Our Custom Home Building Process
Below is a detailed explanation of our home building process:
- During your initial consultation, Kevin will work closely with you to creatively, yet practically incorporate your wants and needs in the construction of your new home in Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Apex or surrounding areas.
- At Poythress Construction Company, Inc., our Raleigh-Durham, NC new home builders are committed to providing you with a custom home plan suited to your lifestyle and individual tastes. We’ll work with a team of local architects to incorporate your vision into the design, taking into account any lot limitations we come across.
- Before construction is underway, you’ll receive a detailed timeline of all construction-related activities. This ensures that we will stay on-schedule throughout the course of your new home build. In addition, we’ll provide you with a list of all vendor contacts with targeted selection dates to meet in order to support the construction schedule.
- Next, we’ll review the placement of the home on your chosen lot. Once the placement has been confirmed, the home will be staked and grading and clearing options will be discussed. A walkthrough will be scheduled after the house is framed, which will allow you to meet with the electrical contractor to determine wiring options for the home.
- Prior to insulation and drywall installation, a walkthrough will be conducted to verify the final placement of all rough-ins. After these elements have been installed, we’ll invite you back to discuss and decide on interior trim options and closet designs. All closets built by Poythress Construction Company are custom-designed to fit our clients’ needs.
- A minimum of one week prior to closing your home, we’ll take you through a pre-final walkthrough. Just prior to closing, a final walkthrough will take place to verify that all punch list items have been completed, guaranteeing your total peace of mind.
- Follow-up service and warranty coverage is provided by Poythress Construction Company up to one year after the sale, as need arises. (Warranties provided by the Residential Warranty Corporation are active for six years after the close of the home.) This dedication to exceptional customer service is just one of the many things that sets us apart from other residential construction companies in the Raleigh-Durham area and beyond and solidifies our superior home building experience.
To learn more or to schedule a consultation on building a custom home in Raleigh, Durham, Cary or surrounding areas, please contact Poythress Construction Company, Inc. at 919-463-5403. We look forward to meeting with you and beginning the process of building your dream home!
Poythress Construction Company, Inc. is a premier custom home builder located in Cary, NC. We’ve been constructing beautiful, custom homes for clients across the Triangle since 1993, delivering an exceptional home building experience to clients in the Cary, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill area.